La Christiana is an intern in the Portland State University School of Social Work. She is a student under the supervision of Matthew Lucas.
Therapy is an opportunity to cultivate a healthy relationship with your authentic self. You are a powerful healer and it’s okay to recognize if you feel blocked or need some help working through what gets overwhelming. We’re all learning about who we are, what we need, and want.
You deserve to feel comfortable in your body, experience alignment with your intuition, be open with your creativity, and feel grounded in your environment and relationships. Healing is a community network and I am here to listen without judgment, affirm your strengths, help process traumas and identity’s growing pains, reframe false subconscious messaging, and help you realign with your authentic self.
I work with individual adults (18+) who may be:
- Students navigating work-life balance
- Adjusting to transitions
- Struggling with past or present trauma
- Experiencing PTSD, Anxiety, and/or Depression
- Survivors of Domestic Violence
I work with clients whose identities may align with:
- LGBTQIA community
- African Descendants of Slavery (ADOS) or African American
- Native and First Peoples
- People of Color
- High Achievers
- Empaths, Creatives, and Healers
- Neurodivergent Folx
Some of the approaches that I use in my practice are:
- Narrative Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Relational Worldview Theory
Are we a fit?
Please contact me for a free telephone consultation, and let’s talk prior to your first appointment (required for first time clients).